Microsoft Exchange server is a very useful email management program that helps Exchange administrators to manage their business communication.
But apart from having these advanced features users still has to face the errors which stop the emails flow. The error is Exchange user not receiving external email where the inbox doesn’t support to access any outside email.
Therefore through this guide, you will get the solution to fix the Exchange server rejecting external emails. But firstly let’s know the causes behind this error.
Reasons Behind Exchange Server Rejecting External Emails
- Corruption causing errors inside the Windows registry
- Improperly rebooting of the system
- Issues of the hardware or RAM
- Errors inside the EDB files
- Corrupted add-ins in the application of the client
- Installing the large-sized applications
Indication of Error Exchange User Not Receiving External Email
- System showing “Exchange Server is not receiving external error” while opening the application (Regular basis)
- Exchange Server Rejecting External Emails will come and creates crashing of the window of the current program
- The speed performance of the windows get lower and mouse or keyboard starts to sluggish
- The system begins to freeze for a certain period on regular basis
Automated Solution to Fix Unable to Receive External Emails
As we mentioned above corruption in the EDB file can be a big reason behind the creation of Exchange User Not Receiving External Email. So at this time, you can use the SysInspire Exchange EDB Recovery tool to fix any errors from the EDB file.
This tool allows you to restore the permanently deleted EDB file database and fix pub1.edb and priv1.edb files. And even it provides multiple conversion formats of EDB files like EMLX, EML, MSG, PST, and HTML. Also, you can work with its free demo version to know more about its working.
This type of Exchange User Not Receiving External Email error can be easily fixed. But if the root cause behind this error is corruption in the Exchange database then the only solution is to use SysInspire Exchange EDB recovery tool. This tool supports all versions of the Exchange server and repairs the EDB file with data integrity.