IBM Lotus notes provide an archiving feature that helps to manage the size of lotus notes mailboxes. With this feature, users can easily take the backup of important data to a lotus notes archive file database.
And when the user transfers their required data in an archived file they can delete that data from the mailbox to free up some space.
As you know the lotus notes file is prone to corruption and when the archived file gets corrupt users can not access the data stored in it. Like when a user tries to access the archive NSF file they will see File does not exist error.
Hence if you managed to fix this error you can again access the database stored in the archive NSF file. Let’s jump to the process of fixing this problem.
Fixing File Does Not Exist Error
- To find where it is located estimate the archive files properties
- Choose file and go to database > properties > archive settings and click on Where do you want these documents archived to?
- Use Windows Explorer to visit the archive file folder to check archive file is available or renamed.
- Check into other locations of the machine to search for the archive file.
- And incase the archive file gets renamed you need to revert the modifications. If the location of file gets change then move the file to its old location.
Related Post:- Process to Import NSF Files into Outlook
Process to Recover Corrupted Lotus Notes Archive File Data
You can try this quick method to restore NSF files and convert NSF to PST. Just download the SysInspire NSF to PST Converter tool that can deal with any type of corrupted NSF file.
This tool repair lotus notes archive file and then gives an option to restore the NSF file database without any data moderation. And if a user wants to convert NSF file to PST they can easily do this through this tool.
Working of SysInspire Tool
- First step is to install and open this tool on your machine.
- Now choose the NSF file of which data you like to restore from the select NSF button.
- Now software will starts to scan the selected NSF file to fix there errors and make it usable for the users.
- After that you will get a preview of all NSF file mailbox folders and sub-folders. Just choose the wanted folder and tap on the convert button.
- Here select PST format or any other conversion format according to your need and hit on convert button.
- The tool will take some time to complete the process.
- And when the task get complete you will receive a last confirmation message.
So that’s the whole process that enables you to recover corrupted Lotus Notes archive file. Plus you can convert the NSF files into Outlook PST format with this tool.
In this article, we list the most common error that creates problems while accessing the archived NSF file. Also, provide the way to fix it.
And later on, we shared the best SysInspire NSF to PST Converter tool which is created to recover corrupted Lotus Notes archive file. This tool also gives you a free trial so that you can take a short look at its functioning.
Apart from the recovery, it gives you an option to convert NSF files into various formats. So going with this automated tool can be the best choice. I hope you liked this post and able to sort your query.