Windows Live Mail is a very popular application which is created by Microsoft to manage internal and external communication. This application comes with multiple features to provides their users a great interface to manage their daily activities.
As you know every application has some drawbacks like in this case users can see Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8de00005 or 3219.
So by considering this error here in this article you will get proven techniques to fix Windows live error 0x8de00005 or 3219. But before moving forward let’s know about the meaning of this Windows Live Mail error.
Quick Solution to Fix server error: 3219 windows live mail error id: 0x8de00005
- Try the SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter software that allows users to migrate from Windows Live Mail to Outlook with all email messages.
For the trial version of the software hit the below button.
Meaning of Server error 3219 or Windows live mail error id 0x8de00005
Whenever users see windows live error 0x8de00005 or 3219 it means Windows Live Mail is not capable to connect with Outlook, Hotmail, MSN Servers to open your mails. The main reason behind this error is an update in the servers that Windows live Mail can not connect with email accounts.
And if you are facing server error: 3219 windows live mail error id: 0x8de00005 then follow the steps given below to fix it quickly.
Techniques to Fix Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8de00005 (3219)
To fix this error you need to again configure the server with Windows Live Mail. Follow the below steps to complete the process.
1. Deactivation of Old Account
If the users is not having any email updates then the solution is to de-activate the account. Follow the steps to do this task:-
- Launch the Windows Live Mail on your system
- Now do right click on Account Name
- In the next window select properties
- Visit the General tab and untick the Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing option
- At last, you just need to tap on Apply and OK.
2. Configuration of New IMAP Account
After the deactivation of the account, you need to configure the new IMAP account to resolve window live mail error 3219 (0x8de00005). Follow the below steps to do this task:-
- Start the Windows Live Mail. Tap on the Accounts option
- Tap on the + symbol with having @ icon
- In the next window enter all the required details like email address, password, and display name
- Click on the Manually Configure Server Settings option
- Here in the Incoming Server Information choose the IMAP option
- Now in the Server Address field put office365.com > Type 993 under port type. Check the Requires a secure connection SSL option
- Under the Outgoing Server, Information window put the smtp-mail.outlook.com in the required field
- Then just tap next and you are done. You can see the newly created account on the top left side of under Windows Live Mail application.
After following the above steps users only need to drag the emails from the old account and drop into folders of newly created account.
3. Eliminate Old Account
After completing the process of doing the creation of a new account and transferring all email messages with the drag and drop feature. Then you can remove the old account from the Windows Live Mail. When the account gets delete all the folders and messages stored in it get deleted permanently. After deleting the old account remember to check Windows Live Mail Error 3219 issue fixed or not.
So by following the steps mentioned in the given article you will be able to fix Fix Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8de00005. And if you find any difficulty while using the above steps you can try SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter for a quick solution. This software export emails and other data of Windows Live Mail to Outlook with data integrity.
Get the solution related to below query:-