Looking for the ways that will help you out to export Lotus notes contacts to vCard? So check out this depth post giving the solution to accomplish this task.
We received many queries that users like to perform the conversion of Lotus notes contacts to vCard. Because vCard used to save details of contacts such as email address, contacts name, home address, business address etc.
But the problem is whenever users like to use the lotus notes contacts outside they demand conversion of lotus notes contacts to vCard format. But first, let’s take a look at the advantages of exporting lotus notes contacts.
Benefits to Export Lotus Notes Contacts to vCard
- vCard is an default format for saving contact details
- This vCard format is applicable widely
- You can easily save and share the contacts details with VCF format
- VCF files support many email clients like Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird etc.
Manual Method for Exporting Contacts of NSF Mailbox to vCard Format
- Start the Lotus notes application
- Now visit the contacts option and choose the needed items that you like to export
- Visit the file section > Export tab
- Then under the save as type option choose vCard
- Give a name for the resultant file
- In the last click on the save button
Reasons not to go with Manual Method
The main reason to not go with manual method is user need to select individual contacts to export it. And when the NSF mailbox has multiple contacts then this method will not helpful at all. So it better to go with automated tool.
Export Lotus Notes Contacts to vCard with Automated Method
As you know the manual method is not useful for the conversion of multiple NSF file contacts. So to overcome all these limitations you can use the SysInspire Lotus Notes NSF file converter tool. This tool export multiple NSF contacts into vCard format without any data loss.
Also it enables the users to convert NSF file into multiple formats such as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and HTML.
Working of the tool:-
- Run the SysInspire NSF to PST converter in your machine
- Choose the NSF file by doing click on the select NSF button
- Then it shows the preview of all NSF file folders and their items
- Just select the contact folder and tap the convert button
- In next windows choose vCard as the conversion format and tap the convert tab
So after following the above steps you will be able to export Lotus Notes contact into working vCard format.
Therefore now you can export Lotus Notes contacts to vCard by taking any step mentioned in this article. And from our point of view, we like to recommend using the SysInpire NSF file converter tool for a better result.