Sometimes when the users tried to open OST file it shows some errors. There can be several causes behind the OST file error like power outage, accidentally deleted OST file from the Exchange Server. So at this time users need to delete and recreate OST file to fix the OST file errors.
Therefore in this Blog post I am going to share with you the best methods which is used to rebuild OST file. And you can also fix any type of error from the OST file by the help of software named as SysInspire OST to PST Converter.
OST file is an Offline Storage Table that is developed by Microsoft. The purpose of the OST file is to save the copy of emails from the Exchange Server. So if the user has no active connection with the Exchange Server they can work in the offline mode.
Instant Solution to Recreate OST file
- Download SysInspire OST to PST Converter software which is 100% virus free and novice users can work with them because of its user friendly interface.
For the trial version of the software hit the below button.
Reasons Behind the Corruption of OST File
Below I mentioned the reasons that can corrupt OST file. You will get both the software and hardware reasons that can lead to OST file corruption:-
- Immediate outage of power while the process of Synchronization
- Oversized of storage file as its capacity
- Entry of virus
- Technical problems in the MS Outlook
- Bugs in the storage device
So I hope now you get aware from the causes that can make OST file corrupt and also you will don’t ignore these errors in the future.
Recreate OST file using Manual Method
Below is the process of rebuilding OST file follow each step carefully:-
- In the first shutdown the MS Outlook application
- Now go to the Control panel and select the mail option
- In the next window of Mail Setup tap of email accounts
- Then you need to tap on data files and select the OST file > Open File Location
- Now do right click on the OST file and choose the delete option which will delete the OST file
Note:- Make sure to close the account settings and Mail Setup window
- Restart the MS Outlook application and it will recreate new OST file again
Best Automated Solution using SysInspire OST to PST Converter
If you having any difficulty while using the manual method then you can try the SysInspire OST to PST Converter software. The only best way to recreate the ost file in Outlook 2016 and other versions is by doing the conversion of the OST file into PST format. This software supports converting OST to PST with having all mailbox items like emails, journals, appointments, etc.
Working of the software ?
- After installing the software you need to click on the select OST button
- In the next window click on the select file button to add the OST file
- Then after doing the OST file selection click on start scanning
- The software scans the selected OST file and loads all the data
- Now you can see all the folders in the form of your Outlook mailbox. Then select the files that you need to convert
- In the next window select the option export to PST to convert OST to PST and tap on the browse button to choose the location of the PST file
- After doing the completing the saving process the software gives you a confirmation message.
This blog gives the users the best ways to recreate OST file in Outlook 2016 by using the manual and automated approach. As you know there are various restrictions while using the manual method so using the third party tool will be the best choice for the users. Also by the SysInspire OST to PST Converter user can convert OST to PST with data integrity.
Get the solution related to below queries:-