Users who are searching for an instant technique to combine multiple Outlook PST files into one now can stop their search. Because in this write up we are going to describe the complete steps Combine and Merge PST files with ease.
MS Outlook emailing program has the ability to save users’ profile data locally in data files PST. These PST files help users to save their important data in a separate place. In a PST file Outlook saves various types of data items like- Mail folders with several emails and attachments, Contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, and more.
Saving and managing data from a single PST file is much easier than accessing data from several PST files. For this reason, users require to combine their multiple PST files into one file. To know the situation with more details, below we have mentioned some real user’s queries who want to do the same task and needs are the solution.
Also Read:- How to Split Large PST File into Smaller Parts?
Hi, I am Terry Wilson. I am using the Outlook application for the past 7 years. While using Outlook I have configured several email accounts is in it. Outlook has created several PST files for all my email accounts. But now I am using only a single account and want to combine my all data from all PST files into One file. Is there any smart solution available to do this task?
I am Zack, from Texas. By using Outlook I have created 100+ small PST files to easily transfer some of my important data. But now I want to merge all those files into a single PST file. I need a solution to merge mail folders from my PST files into a single file. Can anyone help me…please?
Solution to Merge/Combine Multiple Outlook PST Files into One
An easy solution for merging different PST files in One file is using an automated solution. The name of the software that I am talking about is SysInspire PST Merge & Join Software.
With this single utility, a user can merge mails and other data folders from any number of PST files at once.
Adding PST files to perform merging or combining, this software offers three different file selection options. Users can easily add PST files one by one, Choose folders containing several PST files, or search /select PST files from the unknown location of their local drive.
Steps to combine multiple Outlook PST Files into One
Follow these mentioned steps to quickly Merge all folders with their data items from PST files easily:-
- Download and install SysInspire PST Merge & Join Software on your machine.
- From the first screen of the software the add PST file by choosing a file section option:-
- Add File:- One by One add PST files in the software
- Add Folder:- Select a folder with multiple PST files to add them all at a single time
- Search PST files:- Select a folder or drive partition to search all files with .pst extension and choose required PST files.
Note:- Users can also remove the accidentally selected files by clicking the “Remove Selected” & “Remove All files” buttons.
- After adding all required PST files in the PST Merger software hit the Next button.
- From the Next screen from the Merge Functions section choose the needed option from the list:-
- Merge All folders
- Merge Only Contacts folders
- Merge Only Calendar data
- Merge Only Journals
- Merge Only Tasks
- Merge Only Notes
- After this input File Name, Store Name and encryption password to new PST files.
- Next, select a destination path for saving Output PST files.
- Finally, hit on Merge & Join button and start the process of combining multiple Outlook PST files into One.
There is a huge list of users who needs to merge their PST files with Outlook data items/folders. Manually merging PST files can create several difficulties for users. So, the recommendation to all users is to use the method mentioned above and follow all the steps to merge PST files with ease. A free demo edition is also available of SysInspire PST Merge & Join Software for every user. Users can try to merge PST files with up to 20 items from each Outlook folder for free.