Used various manual techniques but still not able to open NSF file in Thunderbird? Don’t worry am here to assist you where I will give the direct solution so you can view the NSF file in Thunderbird. All you need to do is to watch out for the complete article and follow each step carefully.
Lotus Notes is severely used in many organizations for performing multiple tasks such as calendaring, messaging, to-do lists, management of contacts address book.
This email client stores all its data in NSF file format so users can access the data in offline mode. But it is not the only email client that provides this feature there are several more advanced email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird.
Also, we received a query from the user who wants to open NSF file in Thunderbird but they don’t know the process.
It’s Sam Anderson here! I have multiple NSF files in my system and want to access these files in Thunderbird. Recently I used some manual methods but faced many difficulties while using them. Now I don’t want to waste my time anymore please suggest me automatic solution that can help to access the NSF file with all its folders in Thunderbird.
Fort Mill SC, USA
Now in the below section, we will sort out this query of the Opening NSF file in Thunderbird. To perform the tasks we will use the SysInspire NSF Converter tool which is the best choice for all. With the help of this tool, you will be able to view NSF file data in the Thunderbird email client without losing any data.
The best part of this tool it also comes with a free trial version that supports the conversion of 25 NSF file items from each NSF file folder. After downloading the tool you can watch out for its steps from below.
Open NSF File in Thunderbird with Automated Tool
So these are the steps that you can follow to view NSF in Thunderbird without losing data. For your comfortability, we divided the process into 2 phases so you don’t get confused.
Phase 1- Convert NSF file into MBOX
- In starting download and install this tool on your Windows machine. And open the tool.
- Here you need to make the selection of NSF file the tool gives two options for selection:- 1. Single NSF file Conversion [Suitable for performing conversion of single NSF file] 2. Bulk NSF file Conversion [Best for making conversion of multiple NSF Files].
- When you select the NSF file from the available options then you need to tap on the start scanning button.
- The tool takes some time for completing the scanning process.
- Now you can get a preview of all NSF file folder and sub-folders. Choose the needed folders and after selection tap on the convert button.
- A new window opens up where you can view various conversion format options. Just check the MBOX file option and click the browse button to save the resultant file at a specific location.
- Now click convert to start making the conversion of the NSF file.
- When the process gets complete you will see a dialogue box with message conversion completed successfully.
So after performing all the above steps you successfully converted the NSF file into MBOX. Now it’s time to open the MBOX file in Thunderbird with the help of Thunderbird.
Also, Watch Out for this Guide if suffering from Lotus Notes Error File Already Exists
Phase 2- Import MBOX File into Thunderbird
Before applying the below steps you need to install an add-on with the name ImportExportTools in the Thunderbird email client.
- Launch Thunderbird and visit the tools > ImportExportTools > Import MBOX file.
- Now under select the import way option select option import directly one or more MBOX files and click OK.
- In the next screen choose the MBOX file created by you on Phase 1.
- Click open and you’ll be able to view all the data of the MBOX file in Thunderbird.
In this guide, we provided the complete step-by-step process to Open NSF File in Thunderbird with the help of an automated tool. With the help of this tool, you can view all NSF data in Thunderbird in very little time.
This software has a complete user-friendly interface so any novice user doesn’t face any difficulty operating the tool. A free trial version can also be downloaded by any individual to get an idea related to software working.