Here we are going to mention the useful method that allows users to export Lotus Notes database to CSV. Here you only need the help of the SysInspire tool to perform this task. So read out this whole post to know the solution.
Lotus Notes is the most used by many organizations to manage their email activities. IBM notes come with many advanced features. It saves all elements of the NSF file like calendars, contacts, emails, etc. And due to a large number of file items, the NSF file becomes large in size.
So to take the backup of important data or to free up some space from the Lotus Notes users need to export lotus notes database to CSV.
Is Manual Method Can Export Lotus Notes to CSV?
Lotus notes provides inbuilt tool to export in CSV but it is not capable to provide accurate result. And there are various restrictions with the manual approach which are:-
- Moderation in the formatting
- Huge risk of losing data
- Lengthy process which takes a lot of time
Related Post:- Export Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook
Using Lotus Notes NSF File Converter to Export Lotus Notes Database
So as you now informed about there are certain limitations with the manual method. You can use the SysInspire Lotus Notes converter to perform the conversion of the NSF file into CSV format.
Best Feature of the Software:-
- Gives Direct export feature
- Displays a live preview of NSF file items
- Supports to work with all versions of Lotus Notes
- 100% free from any virus
Working of NSF file Converter Tool
- Download and run the software
- Use the select NSF file button to select NSF file that you like to convert
- Choose CSV file option under the export window
- Now tap on the browse button to choose the location where you like to save the file
- At last tap on the convert button
Due to many reasons, users like to export Lotus Notes to CSV. So here we mentioned the best-automated solution to perform this task using the SysInspire tool. And we gave the limitation that users had to face while using the manual method. So it is better to work with the NSF file converter tool. You can even try the demo version of this tool.