Willing to migrate from NSF towards Office 365? Then in this blog, we will elaborate on the complete techniques to import NSF to Office 365 without losing information.
I’ve been using the Lotus Notes email client for a long time because of its simplicity. Sadly due to changes in its technology and plans am not capable to use Lotus Notes anymore. I like to migrate NSF to Office 365 and have lots of NSF files. Please provide a secured way that allow me to transfer all NSF file data into Office 365.
Reasons to Migrate NSF to Office 365
Now it’s time to take a look at comes causes that set in the user’s mind to perform migration of NSF into Office 365.
- You can access your data through Office 365 from any location and device.
- If we compare the plan of Lotus Notes with Office 365 then Lotus Notes is on the top list of high charges plans.
- Office 365 is very easy to understand by any new user.
- As Office 365 is a cloud-based platform it provides higher security for the data.
- Users can store a larger amount of data in Office 365.
Related Guide:- How to View Lotus Notes NSF File?
So basically to import NSF to Office 365 there are 2 approaches. The first is the manual method and the second is an automated method.
But the only best practice for the user is to work with an automated method because it is completely secured. Also here you don’t need to bother about data integrity.
While in the Manual method the chances of data corruption are always high. Also, you need to perform various steps which are very lengthy.
Manual Method Process
In this method, users need to perform various steps. First Export NSF data into CSV file format with an inbuilt export feature of Lotus Notes. Afterward, use the Import/Export utility of Outlook to import CSV into PST. So you can import resultant PST in Office 365 with its inbuilt Mailbox Import Export functionality.
After viewing the Manual method one thing you can see it is very lengthy. Plus there is no guarantee to get an accurate result. Let’s jump to the proper way to import PST file data by using the third-party tool.
Automated Method to Import NSF to Office 365
For all the users SysInspire NSF Converter is the first choice if they like to Import NSF file data into Office 365. Without any trouble, users can operate the working of this tool because of its interface. The demo version of this tool is also available for all the users to inform the users about the software working.
More About NSF Converter Tool
If you have multiple NSF files and want to migrate only required files into Office 365 then you can try the live preview feature of this tool. Before starting the conversion you can view all the NSF folders also you can selectively check those folders you want to convert. The tool asks for your Office 365 account credentials just put the information to transfer NSF data into Office 365. This NSF Converter is capable to work with multiple Lotus Notes versions such as 10.0.1, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0.
Step By Step Guide For Importing NSF into Office 365
- Start the NSF Converter and select the NSF file according to your desired selection option.
- When you selected NSF file tap on the start scanning button.
- Here software displays all the folders of the NSF files. Just check the folders you needed then tap on the import to Office 365 button.
- Then Connect your Office 365 account by entering the information. Click connect & import to begin the process.
So this is all you need to do for making NSF to Office 365 migration with the help of a third-party tool.
Going with the automated NSF Converter tool is the best-preferred choice for the users for importing NSF in Office 365. This tool gives ease to the users within few clicks you can accurately transfer your data. The automated method can be applied by any individual as well as organization.